Did you know that today is #NationalPuppyDay?
— Michael Cerami (@Michael_Cerami) July 26, 2016
That’s me with my pup, Henry, outside of Wrigley Field. And here’s what a real owner looks like:
— MLB GIFS (@MLBGIFs) March 23, 2017
But if you’re a fan of baseball without a pup of your own (or the desire to take care of one for 10-15 years), I might have the perfect solution for you!
The West Michigan White Caps (a Detroit Tigers’ Minor League affiliate) has a promotion that beautifully blends the two together!
Tomorrow is the day! Get your Opening Day tickets and have them delivered by a puppy.
— Whitecaps (@wmwhitecaps) March 22, 2017
If you’re one of the first 25 people to order tickets to their Opening Day game, you can have a puppy deliver them! Because why not!
In celebration of National Puppy Day, we are offering fans the chance to have Opening Day tickets delivered to them by a puppy, courtesy of Luvnpupz!DETAILS:
• Fans MUST CALL to order tickets between 8:30am and 12:00pm on March 23
• All ticket purchases must be for Opening Day
• Tickets must be delivered within a 15-mile radius of Fifth Third Ballpark
• Deliveries will be made the same day between 12:30pm and 4:30pm
• First 25 orders qualify; minimum purchase of two or more reserved seats
Call us at 616-784-4131
*Disclaimer: You cannot keep the puppy. Pictures and cuddles only!
That darn disclaimer, a I right?!
So get on the horn, give the White Caps a call, and have the cutest, furriest mail man EVER! deliver some tickets directly to you!
For more baseball goodness, like Baseball is Fun on Facebook: